Tutti Frutti Double Tickets Competition
General Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is An Ode To Food (“Promoter”).
- The Tutti Frutti Double Tickets Competition (“Competition”) is promoted exclusively through the Promoter's Facebook and Instagram accounts, targeting the fans and potential followers respectively.
- Participants must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) years old.
- Entry into this competition is open to South African residents only.
- Entry into the Competition is via the Promoter's Facebook page only.
- By entering the Competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Competition rules.
- South African law shall govern these Competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Should the Promoter feel that the Competition rules need certain clarification, these will be available on www.anodetofood.com
- Where the participant indicates that he/she would like the promoter to contact them in the future, he/she agrees that their relevant personal details will be held by the Promoter and may be used by the same to send them information about the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- The Promoter and its representatives reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any participants, the prize winners or any third parties.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoter, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by participants.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to An Ode To Food and not to any other party.
How to Enter
To enter and stand a chance to win a Double Tickets to the W E E K E N D Eatery's Tutti Frutti Event, the participant must:
- Tag a friend in the comments section.
- Like the Promoter's Facebook page
Extra entries will be rewarded if the entrant:
- Registers for the An Ode to Food Newsletter
- If an entry does not comply with all the prerequisites indicated above, the entry will be disqualified.
- Inappropriate posts (including but not limited to nudity, vulgarity, harassment, brand inappropriate content and crass language) will be disqualified and removed without prior notice or correspondence.
- Winners do not have the right to decline permission to use your name or image in marketing material or participate in any marketing activity. SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE THERETO, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER THE COMPETITION.
- By entering, a participant acknowledges that personal information about the participant will be shared with the Promoter and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
Double Tickets to W E E K E N D Eatery's Tutti Frutti Event on 18 February 2017. The prize includes:
- Three-course meal
- KWV Wine Pairing
- All transport , parking and other expenses to be carried by the prize winner.
- You can view the event here.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prize promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold awarding the prize should the quality of the entries not be of a sufficiently high standard.
Selecting the Winner
- The competition closes at 11:59pm on 9 February 2017.
- The winner will be selected by lucky draw on Friday, 10 February 2017 and contacted within 72 Hours.
- The winner of this Competition will be contacted by comment on Facebook during working hours. Participants are requested to monitor their Facebook account for any such notifications.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical, network or IT reasons. Proof of liking or commenting is not proof of receipt. Participants must ensure that their privacy setting on Facebook allow for the Promoter to view their photo and comment entries.
- The participant grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable right and license to use, perform, exhibit, reproduce and/or otherwise exploit the comment, photo and/or video in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues or media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or any compensation to the participant. The participant further agrees, upon the Promoter’s request and without compensation, to sign any and all necessary and appropriate documents so as to effect, perfect or record such grant of license rights.
- The winner will need to provide positive identification to the Promoter to receive the prize.
- This is a non-cash prize and cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.